The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is committed to working towards a healthier India
- interdisciplinary and health system connected education and training;
- policy and programme relevant research;
- evidence based and equity promoting policy development;
- people empowering health communication; and,
- advocacy for prioritised health causes.
PHFI has strong links with national and international agencies working on undernutrition. They also have expertise in health economics and financing, survey analysis, programme evaluation, and health policy analysis.
For Transform Nutrition, PHFI plays an important role in capacity strengthening of the programme, and represents the consortium on research with an Indian focus.
To find out more about PHFI visit their website.