Transform Nutrition draws on a wide range of experience and expertise amongst its is a multi-disciplinary Consortium Steering Group.
The Consortium Steering Group makes decisions on consortium-wide issues such as strategy, resource allocation, and work planning. This group is made up of the CEO, Research Directors, Communications Manager and representatives from the member organisations.
The Consortium Steering Group guides the development of Consortiums plans. The group meets virtually through phone conferences and e-mail, and annually at face-to-face meetings.
Meet the members of the Consortium Steering Group
- Shams el Arifeen, ICDDR,B (Director of the Centre for Child and Adolescent Health)
- Mara van den Bold, IFPRI, (Research Analyst for Poverty, Health and Nutrition Division)
- Stuart Gillespie, IFPRI (Senior Research Fellow of Poverty, Health and Nutrition Division)
- Lawrence Haddad, IDS (Director)
- John Hoddinott, IFPRI (Deputy Director of Poverty Health and Nutrition Division)
- Andrew Kennedy, IFPRI
- Shweta Khandelwal, PHFI (Assistant Professor and Faculty Lead)
- Ramanan Laxminarayan, PHFI (Vice President, Research and Policy)
- Purnima Menon, IFPRI (Senior Research Fellow of Poverty, Health and Nutrition Division)
- Nick Nisbett, IDS (Research Fellow)
- Samantha Reddin, IDS (Research Uptake Manager)
- Andrew Hall, Save the Children